Re: Roadster race car on ebay

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster race car on ebay
From: "Thomas Walter" <ra0618@email.sps.mot.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 07:52:16 -0500
http://www.davescoolstuff.com/datsun.htm

Calspeed - no kidding on the interesting body work.
There is a note that the body is "all fiberglass".

Also look at the "dual weber" setup in the photo's.
Dual DOWNDRAFT carbs on a custom adapter to the SU
manifold. Sigh, usually someone who didn't want to
spend too much money on the toy, as the Solex's were
commonly avaliable up until a few years ago.

Few other "clues" are no oil cooler. Custom radiator
mount. I wonder if there is a fan on the car?

Hey Terry - Are you up for a road trip to TN? ;-)
I was tempted to make up a AutoX vehicle for fun...
which that body might fit the ticket, but with
current lack of $$$, I'll pass on this one.

Cheers,

Tom