Re: Wow! Ebay poster

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wow! Ebay poster
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 05:16:51 EDT
Hi List

Mark is right - these are tricky to find - I've been looking for a while -
besides, today's my 40th birthday so I decided to treat myself!!

Rob
<A HREF="http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/";>The Classic Fairlady Roadster
Register</A>

stickerman@home.com writes:

<<Actually try to find one of these, every Nissan dealership only got
one.  Unless you knew someone there it was a tough find.  I do know Greg
Valazza has a set that was never displayed (I had 2 sets, I kept 1 Greg
got 1).  The dream garage poster was/is more common.  I gave away a few
hundred.

--
Mark
Baltimore>>