Roadsters everywhere..

To: Datsun Roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadsters everywhere..
From: "Eric R. Wittinger" <wittiner@ee.pdx.edu>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 08:00:31 -0700 (PDT)
HI All great experience today on the way to work. Crusing with the top dow
about 60mph and a guy in a large chevy pickup, pulls up next to me and
yells out, "do you want another roadster" so still being half asleep, I
yelled back but of course, he gave me his phone number, quite a chalange
to hear and remember that early in the morning (7:30am), and off we
went. SO later today I am going to see what found me today.

Eric

| Eric R Wittinger                             |
| Pacific Northwest National Laboratory        |
| NSD Radiological and Chemical Sciences Group |
| Web page            www.ee.pdx.edu/~wittiner |
| Email               wittiner@EE.pdx.edu      |
| Email (work)        Eric.Wittinger@pnl.gov   |