Bar-B-Cruise this Saturday

To: "Datsun Roadster" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bar-B-Cruise this Saturday
From: "Ken Pletcher" <pletch@home.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 21:40:30 -0700
It seems like I have had a few missed e-mails lately so I want to make sure
the message gets out there.
This Saturday the 10th at 10:00am there is going to be a small cruise from
Calaveras rd in San Jose to Pleasanton. The cruise will end at my house in
Pleasanton for a BBQ and to work on cars. If you can't make the cruise but
still want to drop by for the BBQ/car tune that would be fine also.

If you are going north or south on 101,880 or 680 turn east onto 237,237
will become Calaveras rd on the east side of 680.
About 2.5 miles east of 680 on Calaveras rd we are going to meet at Spring
Valley Golf Course at 10:00am and begin the cruise about 10:30.
If there are any questions e-mail me back or call me after 6:30 pm 925 426
7115
It looks like it is going to be a pretty good turn out.

     Ken
DATSTER