Re: foam

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: foam
From: andycost@att.net
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 13:55:48 +0000
Elephants eat peanuts.  Why not go down the food chain a
bit and just put an elephant in the car?  It would keep
all four tires firmly planted in the corners and
drastically decrease body roll.  If you got stuck in the
mud or a tree blocked the road you would have no
problems.  Just use your Built-in Heavy Lifting and
Pulling Stiffening Device(BHLPSD).

NT