Installing Isolator blocks??!?!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Installing Isolator blocks??!?!
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 09:53:25 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,
        So I was trying to install my solex vibration isolator blocks last
night.  I can get them to bolt to the solex manifold.  But I can not get
them to bolt to the carbs??  THe bolts jsut don't seem to be lined up
correctly??  They all have the same part number and they all look the
same. Is there some special way to install these things that I should
know about?? I tried to lightly tap with a hammer but it jsut started
to screw up the threads on the studs coming out of the isolators.
These are old style solexs if that matters.
                Daniel 69 2000