Re: D-Day

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: D-Day
From: "Robin Krause" <robinkrause@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 12:31:08 PDT
I'm not sure it's just the youngsters that have forgotten about D-Day. . .

I was at Sears in my Roadster waiting for a package pick-up (yes, it was a
small package).  The 75+ year-old man next to me looked at my car and said
he'd never own one.  His reason was,"Yeah, I'm a December 7th."
It only took me a few seconds to notice he was leaning on the front grill of
his Mercedes. . .???