Sharp 'Salt Damaged' 2000 (+ Help needed!)

To: spl310@hotmail.com, datsunmike@nyc.rr.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Sharp 'Salt Damaged' 2000 (+ Help needed!)
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 17:31:35 EDT
In a message dated 6/9/00 2:36:56 AM GMT Daylight Time, spl310@hotmail.com
writes:

<< I may have missed it in the article, but what happened to the others?
This
 was truly a GREAT find though!!  As always, I really enjoyed the site!

 Sid >>

Sid

Many thanks for the compliments - I'm working on where the other cars went -
I guess it may take a little while - people, if you know of any 2000 race
cars with a serial number close to SRL311-04637, you may just have a find.

By the way thanks go to a number of individuals who have offered info on
other race drivers and cars - consequently I have a number of other projects
on the boil - if anyone has any info/pics on the following drivers and their
cars which they think may assist, then please let me know:-

Jim Fitzgerald - project underway
Dan Parkinson - project underway
Joe Hauser - project underway
Paul Jaremko - looks promising
Ray Kaehler - likewise
Bob Studdard - project not yet off the ground
Bob McQueen - project a mere pipe dream
Tom Brennan - perhaps by the time I retire.

Any other interesting racers/cars considered.

By the way, what is an Englishman doing trying to chronicle the American
racing history of a Japanese car? - Answers on a postcard please (before I
lose it completely)

Regards

Rob
<A HREF="http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/";>The Classic Fairlady Roadster