Re: More Starter Questions

To: <laurahoey@myself.com>
Subject: Re: More Starter Questions
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 15:48:09 -0400
Laura,

Could be a bad battery, as the exact same thing happened to me last year or
was that the year . . . anyway, the starter needs more go juice to crank
over when hot and if ya got a weak battery it doesn't crank and ya gotta
wait till it cools down. Also the battery gets weaker when it gets hot after
driving.

'66 Mike