WyCROC takes over Parker Parade!!

To: datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: WyCROC takes over Parker Parade!!
From: Eric Frisbee <efris@home.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 17:03:24 -0600
Greetings one and all of the roadster world!

      Mayor Gary Lasater invited us to participate in the town parade
and WyCROC'rs came in force!!  Eleven roadsters descended upon the fast
growing town of Parker, Colorado for some slow parading of our rides!
Gary led the bunch in his '63 1500 while the rest of us drove side by
side in two rows behind him.    We were all sporting WyCROC signs
affixed to the doors (printed up by Jack Davis, THANKS!!)  Parade photos
should follow soon!     After leaving the parade, perhaps the most
incredible thing happened...  A red '69 ??? was driving down the street
and yelled "nice car" to me... so I smiled and pointed ahead... the guys
jaw dropped as he saw the other 10 roadsters turning to park in a car
show area.   Unfortunately, he didn't turn around and join us...
Next time!
      I haven't heard anything about the Ralley to Glenwood Springs
yet... that ends tomorrow... I can't wait to hear about badly the MG's
where crushed by the WyCROC'rs attending that meet!  More to come!

Eric
WyCROC