67.5 Key- Which Side?

To: "David R. Conrad" <conrad1@gte.net>
Subject: 67.5 Key- Which Side?
From: "nruff" <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 20:41:00 -0500
This has turned into an interesting read!  From the responses, it appears
that both the right and left key positions could be purchased from the
dealer on the 67 1/2.  Could this have been a dealer option, in an attempt
to Americanize the roadster?  If so, how did they remedy the hole in the
dash?  Or was the change made at the factory on the 67.5's after a certain
serial #?

Alan Bent, are you out there?  <g>

Nruff