Re: Dash Caps

To: "Marc Tyler" <mtyler@hctc.net>, "Roman Rist" <ristguitars@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Dash Caps
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 16:46:53 -0700
The Previous owner of my car installed the dash cap just before he sold it
to me and did a great job. He didn't take the dash out to do it. He made 10
wooden wedges to fit between the windshield and the cap. after gluing the
cap up, he drove the wedges in, holding the edges really well. The wedges
were still in place when I bought her and I took them out a week later.

Four years later, the cap is still on tight.

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
Los Angeles
SoCalROC http://www.ameri-eagle.com/datsun/