Re: Bosch Platinum

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bosch Platinum
From: jschmi7@us.ibm.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 11:43:04 -0500
I had a mechanic look at my roadster a couple years ago who was a 2 year
prior German transplant who trained at the Mercedes factory.  I asked him
about Bosch plugs and he said that the Bosch Platinums, sold in the states,
are different from those sold in Europe.  He said he never puts Bosch into
anything here unless he gets them from the dealership for the specific
make.  Those are German spec plugs.

John Schmitt    Telecommuter Office # - 847-458-7829
   Internal phonemail only  -  847-240-4725      pager pin#  800-759-8888
pin 8710561