Right Hand Drive car. Way Cool!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Right Hand Drive car. Way Cool!
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 10:52:21 PDT
Hey All,

Cruising around the net, I found a right hand drive car for sale. It's a
silver 65 1500 that is obviously a domestic Japanese model as it is a 65
right hand drive with tear drop fender lights and a red interior. It looks
to be in immaculate shape. The asking price is 13.5k however. Out of my
league, but if I had the dough, this car would be in my stable.

If anyone wants the URL, email me and I will pass it on.

Regards,

Andrew Murphy
67 2000 Solex
70 2000