Re: Front Suspension FAQ

To: "Mike Poorboy" <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>,
Subject: Re: Front Suspension FAQ
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 17:05:05 -0400
Mike,

Forget about the cross drilling and just use slotted rotors. There have been
numerous instances of rotors cracking from drilled rotors. Many of the
company's supplying the drilled rotors are not radiusing the holes and
stress cracks have formed where they are drilled. Nothing but problems,
unless of course, you intend to use Porsche or Brembo rotors.

'66 Mike