Re: Roadster wanted

To: Davesmbox@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster wanted
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 19:30:42 PDT
All kidding aside, you of course will need to provide a little more info
before anyone can help you. Are you looking for a 1600? 2000? Low
Windshield? High Windshield? Custom?

Prices vary, but my advice would be to check the vendor sites that list
cars. There are some nice ones available. Take your time and get the car you
want.

Come up with your price range and start talking turkey!

Good Luck!

Andrew Murphy
67 2000 Solex
70 2000