guy looking for a roadster

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: guy looking for a roadster
From: "Gano Kevin A. 810-578-3045" <mzk578@hqs.mid.gmeds.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 14:18:50 -0400 (EDT)
All-

     I was going thru my last 80 entries from the list and I started reading

letters from a bunch of people attacking this guy for writing the group to

see if there are any roadsters for sale. What gives??

I don't know if the group knows this guy for being a jerk to begin with??

or if he is one of those guys who's been around cars forever and thinks

he knows everything and brushed the group wrong??/

but it really kind-of caught me off guard. I thought this group was quite

unique, forming a tight group of enthusiastic owners who would help anyone

who wanted to get involved with roadstering...like myself.

please let me know what's up- I'm shocked.

-kevin a. gano
1967 1600