Re: Roadster wanted - Defense

To: mickth@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Roadster wanted - Defense
From: "David A. Fox" <dafox1@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 15:51:10 EDT
Mick;

I can only speak for myself but I like your attitude.  This list is for
owners, those interested in becoming owners, and those who just have an
interest in Roadsters.  There are not hard and fast rules for this list just
common courtesy.

Like you, I am mostly a lurker not feeling I have much expertise to offer
the list but when I do comment I try to be open, fair and courteous.  I also
sign my posts and include the area I hail from.  It helps to give a
perspective to others when replying to my questions.

This thread should probably die but somehow I felt compelled to respond.

<(©¿©)>
Blue Skies & Calm Waters,
DAFox [SRL311-04646]
Oviedo, Florida