RE: Datsun Roadsters get sexy

To: "'Andrew Murphy'" <solex67@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Datsun Roadsters get sexy
From: Duram Plummer <Duram@duram.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 13:39:47 -0700
This car was a trade in at one of our dealerships a few months ago. It was
the white 70 1600 that was for sale on the classic datsun site. The guy
decided to trade it in on a new nissan truck. I went to look at it but
decided I had one to many  roadsters already. so they wholesaled it to the a
used car dealer who painted the car red and is selling it. The used car
store that is selling it is next door to a topless bar and they always get
the dancers to take photos with the cars. The car is in decent shape the
interior was a little rough and the front bumper was off the car when I
looked at it. I drove it around the block and it ran well though the clutch
was out of adjustment.

Duram
San Diego