Re: Anyone know.... Arizona

To: aryasu19@idt.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Anyone know.... Arizona
From: KCook94722@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 19:37:03 EDT
In a message dated 6/27/00 7:44:20 PM Pacific Daylight Time, aryasu19@idt.net
writes:

> Anyone know of Neil Weismiller in Tucson AZ ?
>  Wondering if he is on the list or anyone knows if he is still dealing in
>  Roadsters.
>  Last I heard of him (in 97) he had a field full of roadsters he was trying
>  to get rid of so as to get into the
>  cycle business....

Ed, ive purchased parts from him in the past, had good luck and got good
advice from him. He's never belonged to the list as far as i know, but you
could find him in "Hemmings" in the past. I have an old # for him around
somewhere if he's not still in hemmings.Let me know if you need me to search
it out.
Ken