OT- Maxima Wheels for Free - Zip - Nada

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT- Maxima Wheels for Free - Zip - Nada
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 20:30:01 -0700
I know that at least Kyle has a Maxima, Maybe one of my list family (That's
all of you) wants these wheels. A complete set of 15 X wide as heck stock
late 80's maxima wheels. The flat faced ones. There pretty light alloy and
nice. They don't have the "NISSAN" center caps (what do you want for free?)

I bought them thinking I could snazz up the 78 A-10 wagon (Bluebird fans
goes nuts if you call it a 510!). But, They would not fit in the wheel
wells - NO WAY. So, I've been storing them for the last 5 years and I'm tied
of looking at them. PLEASE COME OVER AND PICK THEM UP!!! We'll talk
roadsters and have a BBQ!

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
Los Angeles