RE: eBay: Solex's and Manifold

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: eBay: Solex's and Manifold
From: Chris Robertson <roadsterdoc@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 10:21:28 -0700 (PDT)
What a coincidence.  Regretfully, I put a set up for
auction on Sunday night.  Have many bills to pay, and
something has to go.  Fortunately, I am keeping both
roadsters.

For some reason it is not showing up when doing a
search for "Datun Roadster" unless you search titles
and descriptions.  Here is a link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=397898001&r=0&t=0

No reserve!

Regards,