cracked exhausted manifold

To: datsun roadster mailist <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: cracked exhausted manifold
From: Hoon Kim <hoon@pixar.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 13:26:48 -0700
subject says it all. What to do? Is it serious? How much and how hard
is it to replace a hairline cracked exhausted manifold. I never
noticed it before so I don't know if it's been there all along or if
it is new.

My radiador sprung a leak so all my coolant leaked out, so I'm
suspecting that it happened then. Since then I have replaced my 2 row
with a 3 row and seems to be working fine. It's only after I was
checking the coolant level after installing it that I noticed the
crack.
Thanks.
'67 1600
--