Re: Drib=ving fast and NOT getting a ticket!

To: turbospl311@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Drib=ving fast and NOT getting a ticket!
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 01:11:46 EDT
Hello,

I do believe that I was alittle irresponsible for my speed test on the way to
Shasta.  Yes, it is alot of fun.  Yes, it was only to test the cars
performance.  But it was on a public road and the speed limit was 65 not
..... well you remember.

There really is a time and place for performance tests.  I still believe that
I choose a very safe time to test the cars top speed limits.  No cars were
passed and the road was straight and flat for two miles.  But that is mere
justification for "extreme" breaking of the law.

It is not that I should no better as I do know better.  I take part in many
track sessions every year and can drive the car as fast as I like.  That is
what I encourage other performance freaks to do too.  As mentioned by several
members, there are clubs that you can join or open track days at the local
race track were you can test to your hearts delight.  Costs are usually not
that high either.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex