Re: Hubcaps

To: "Doris" <dhbain@uswest.net>, "List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hubcaps
From: "Kyle Hagemann" <kwhcpa@addler.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 12:47:38 -0700
From: "Doris" <dhbain@uswest.net>

> Hi all!
>
> I was out cleaning cars today and decided to do hubcaps all
> at once.  It seems I have two different sets of caps.  One
> has sort of a flat middle circle and the other set has ones
> caused by an impression.
>
> So, are there more than one style of hubcaps for these cars?

Hi Doris,

Those are probably PL520-PL620 pickup hubcaps, the ones with the
recessed centers.... (I think - The Hulk [my '71 PL521] is at
home today)... I'll check at lunch time and report back if I
find different.

HTH-

Kyle
'69 2000 (in pieces, slowly coming back together)
'71 PL521 runner/hauler
'72 240Z when you absolutely positively have to be there overnight