RE: Red interiors et. al (Was tires and wheels)

To: "'Marc Tyler'" <mtyler@hctc.net>, CalSpeed@aol.com, solex67@hotmail.com,
Subject: RE: Red interiors et. al (Was tires and wheels)
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 16:15:28 -0500
OK red interior is cool (black ext/w red int is my favorite), but how about
all us with red Roadsters.  You can never match the right red int with a red
ext - black int is way to hot in the south - mine is coco brown, but is a
little to dark.  What is the best color int for a red Roadster - short of
painting the ext another color!

Phil
SEROC