Fw: Comp Springs?

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Comp Springs?
From: "Calvin Grandy" <cmgfam@sover.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 17:34:27 -0400
Perhaps you could put some droop snubbers (wire cable or straps) around the
A arms.  The dampers should perform this function on standard travel/sprung
set ups, but with your reduced spring length, I guess they come up a bit
short (long?)
Correctly sized dampers would do the job, but where you could find them is
beyond me.

Regards

Calvin Grandy

Second, what keeps them in place when the A-arms are in full