re: stockton inquiry

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: re: stockton inquiry
From: Datsundude@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 22:50:12 EDT
Hi All

Thanks for the many replies,
The story is I found a place in Stockton that says they maybe able to
manufacture or rebuild or have in stock, front end and suspension parts for
our cars. Its at www.rareparts.com, He said if someone would bring by a part,
he would try to give a quote on making or rebuilding some of these items. I
know we have vendors  that supply some of these parts, but this might  be
another vendor for us. He also said mailing in parts would work to, but he
didn't want to chance losing a valuable item in the mails.

Look at his site, nothing ventured, nothing gained. If someone has used this
company before, let us know.

Dean in Phoenix