SU overhaul

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SU overhaul
From: Jim Williams <jamesd_williams@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 16:14:15 -0700 (PDT)
I just wanted to let everyone know my results with
Pennspeed engineering in Mesa. I droped off my old SUs
for my 68 2000. The shafts were worn and needed
bushings... Don at Pennspeed, turned my throttle
shafts and made custom bushings... He spent a lot of
time checking the SU pistons and needles. He used a
custom router to make the busing perfectly flush to
the carb bore....

I put the carbs on, and I have really great idle and
high speed... I think I will pass emmission this next
week... AZ has emissions for 67 and newer cars...
Wow what a difference...
Jim Williams
68 2000
Scottsdale, AZ