Re: oops! wheel stud error

To: "Ofarrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>,
Subject: Re: oops! wheel stud error
From: Chris Robertson <roadsterdoc@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 17:03:30 -0700 (PDT)
Been there.  It took a drill, a dremmel tool and many
cutoff wheels.  I first cut the top of the lugnut off
so I could see the stud (use lots of lubricant).  Then
I drilled out the center to get the stud flush with
the face of the wheel.  Then I dremmelled two long,
deep  lengthwise cuts on the lugnut and split it with
a chisel and hammer.  Labor intensive, but it worked.

Good luck!
Chris
2 '69 Datsun 2000s

--- "Ofarrell, Fergus" <Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com>