Re: Newbie

To: az589@lafn.org
Subject: Re: Newbie
From: "Stephen McCartney" <sgam@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 02:25:37 GMT
Thanks Stan.

Boy, Bruce and Lou certainly have long reputations.  I've met Bruce, and he
has been an excellent resource (I'm sure he's sick of the sound of my voice,
with the questions I've been asking over the last few months).  In fact, his
helpfulness and advice has made me much more confident in making the leap
(considering the possible pitfalls with cars this old).  I can't stress
highly enough, how much of a help he's been!  Good to have such a pro-active
club, I know I'll not have any problems from that angle.  Thanks for the
pointer, though!

Cheers,

Steve
('68 2000)