Re: Gastank and gas lines

To: <Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gastank and gas lines
From: "Calvin Grandy" <cmgfam@sover.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:39:26 -0400
Chris

Yes, flush with detergent and water from both ends.  Blow dry, and pour
through some isopropyl alcohol to dry everything out.  Slosh the tank and
dump the alcohol.  I would say a quart of alcohol would take care of the
water left in a pretty well drained Roadster tank.  Be careful of "wet"
compressed air at the end,  Time and heat may be the best way to finally dry
them.

Regards

Calvin Grandy

Is there any big downside to flushing them with water and