Japanese Auto Extravaganza

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Japanese Auto Extravaganza
From: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 08:42:00 -0700
List,

Check out Ratdat's field report on the big Japanese Auto Extravaganza of the
British Isles. With 205 photos it will keep you busy for a while. Rob
Beddington's SRL is featured. Also, some great shots of a Honda S-800.

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=878259&Auth=false

As you can see by the other titles in his photopoint page, Eddie is a
hopeless Datsun Junkie!

Ratdat (Eddie) is the "Other" Roadster owner over there. Gee, It must get
lonely on roadster cruises. At our Palomar run, we had three times more
roadsters than their entire country!

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
Los Angeles