Hood emblem turned defeatherizer

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hood emblem turned defeatherizer
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 11:53:14 -0500
Hope you all had a good Roadster weekend!

I took a couple of breaks in the Roadster from the house full of people this
weekend.  On one outing I hit a bird at 70.  It hit the hood emblems and
exploded into a wake of feathers that blow over the windshield.  I had a
contrail of feathers for a while.  It looked cool, but hate it for the bird
- that "A" in Datsun had to hurt!

Also had a chance to really push the new tires through a long 270 degree off
ramp - boy that will take some tension off.  I have got to figure out how to
wipe that "Roadster Smile" off before I get home!  My wife pegs me every
time "what did you do this time".

Have a good week everyone - back to the grind stone.

Phil
SEROC