Re: 5.60 - 14 tires

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 5.60 - 14 tires
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 06:25:55 -0700 (PDT)
After seeing all the posts about tire size, I guess
I'll throw my sizes out there just for fun. The fronts
are 20x9x13 on a 13x8 rim with 3" backspace. Tuck
nicely under the front fender flairs. The rears are
23x10x13 on 13x10 wheels with 2" backspace. After a
full year of trying I finally have the rear track
wider than the front. They do stick out a little past
the rear fender flairs though, but only by about 1.5
inches. Does this help anyone?  :)

Don Miller
69 Turbo V-6 (only one for now)
Meridian, ID