Re: door parts

To: fred <frogfina@cyberzone.net>,
Subject: Re: door parts
From: Alex Avery <aavery@rica.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 09:54:36 -0400
Aren't the handles and inserts the same on the first generation Z cars?  My
'78 280z inserts look like they'd fit.  If so, they're probably available
brand new from Nissan or Motorsports Auto.  If they're not available from
these sources, at least it widens your donor car pool.

Does someone know about the compatibility of interior door pulls between
roadsters and Z cars?

Alex