Re: Fuel expansion tank on ebay?

To: Dave Stoll <dgstoll@mint.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel expansion tank on ebay?
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 15:58:15 -0800 (PST)
--- Dave Stoll <dgstoll@mint.net> wrote:
> Took a look in the trunk of my '70 1600, nothing there as far as an
> expansion tank goes. The fuel line does continue past the carb,
> back around the hood latch, over towards the coil and then down the
> firewall back somewhere... didn't feel like going under the car.
> dave stoll

someone took out your expansion tank and plugged the line, might want
to get the E-Bay item for when you feel like crawling around.
I like having one, for the simple reason that other roadster owners
ask,
what it that? I tell them it's my nitrous tank! (just kidding)

Roman

http://calendar.yahoo.com/