Roadster cards

To: "'Victor Laury'" <vlaury@earthlink.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster cards
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 09:14:54 -0600
You know this is a GREAT idea!!   A box of 200 cards is cheap - everyone
pitch in 5 bucks and have a bunch made and sent out.   I know there are some
good artists on this list.  How about a national Roadster logo for the card
- something simple but elegant!  Leave enough space for each individuals
numbers/email.  What do you think?

Phil
SEROC - maybe each club could do this