Re: roadster weather (continued)

To: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: roadster weather (continued)
From: Gary Boone <gboone@sisna.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 16:16:25 -0700
Roman Rist wrote:

> Hey folks,
> SoCal IS roadster country. Today is just another gorgeous day, No top,
> No need.
>
> The next run will bring pictures, that most likely be posted by a few.
> you can drool, be POd or whatever. But in my heart, I feel it will
> inspire and motivate most, and make you count your blessings for the
> time you can spend with your tops down, winding through the gears!
>
> Roman

Wyoming IS roadster country too (today anyway).  It's almost 50 degrees and
feels like summer compared to the last 2 weeks.  Took my 2000 out today,
top down, no problem with a light jacket.  Wasn't the first time and it
won't be the last.  Passed 2 Miatas with tops up.  Summers are better for
toplessness, but the cool days make us appreciate spring more when it
comes.  Happy Thanksgiving everybody.
Gary Boone
WyCROC (a ride planned this weekend)
Cheyenne, Wyoming (300 days of sunshine a year)