Re: Kinda <OT>: the Phil maneuver

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Kinda <OT>: the Phil maneuver
From: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 15:54:12 -0800
I dropped that video clip to a Corvair racer co-worker of mine - he had already
seen it -
and he told me that it was a Subaru, and the guy driving was an instructor!

Look carefully at the runoff area where the guy ended up in the moments before
he gets out
of shape - you can see the tracks where some other poor dumb bastard did the
same thing
earlier...

Gary McCormick
San Jose CA