what to do with rear panel

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: what to do with rear panel
From: Taylor McCarney <datsun69roadster2000@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 18:59:49 -0800 (PST)
oh man am i ever at wits end with the roadster.  i
have done all the work myself from stripping the paint
to applying the million chemicals or so it seems. its
not that bad thought it was quite entertaining.  Now
it is the hard part thought where i have no clue how
to do i am getting tought by a friend how to weld so i
can replace  where the rust has eaten throught verias
spots.  I got the patch panel for the front and rear
but above the rear wheel it is rusted out and i want
to replace it with a flare (i have mentiond this
before) but i looked even more and i am racking my
brain out i cant find anything that would fit. no one
even knows what a datsun roadster is.  One guy tried
to tell me datsun only made Z-sport cars. oh- the
mis-informed sales people.  They dont know what they
are missing anyway does anyone know of another way to
do the rust above the wheel without reaplacing hole
panel.  even better yet does anyone have a car with a
radical flare on the east coast.  and actully knows
how they did it? well anything would be helpful i am
at wits end.. thank you for listing to my randomm blabling