Electrical Problem - Archives?

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Electrical Problem - Archives?
From: Michael Tarelka <mtarelka@home.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 07:16:52 -0800
I have an electrical problem with my 69 and it is driving me nuts.
First, I have a charging problem, where I think there is a loose wire in
the system.  The Amp gauge shows "neutral" all of the time.  The spaces
are so cramped it makes it very difficult to trace the problem.  I will
probably take it to a mechanic to test the whole system.  Item two, is
the licence plate lights.  One was not working, so I replaced the bulb
and still no light.  I swapped the lights and now they are both not
working and when I test the receptical with my ground light tester, I
get power to the contact, but when I place a bulb in the socket, the
whole receptical lights up my tester, but the bulbs still won't light
up.  What's up with that?

How do I get to the "Archives"?

Michael Tarelka
Alameda, CA

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
mtarelka.vcf]