Re: 1600 Roadster Pictures

To: vlaury@earthlink.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, nitejazz@cnnw.net,
Subject: Re: 1600 Roadster Pictures
From: "Rose Latourell" <roseala@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 18:17:43
Dear Victor and List!

Thank you for posting the correct link.

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1376273&a=10268013

My husband is helping me with the computer and neither one of us are
experts! Thank you also for the comments about "Pearl". I know the inside is
pretty much a mess but the body is straight and it is running strong.  If I
can't sell her by the time the Solvang show is I will take her there.  When
is this event?

Rose
Ventura, CA
805-643-6003