Latest major web update - Bob Sharp Racing

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, datsunroadsters@egroups.com
Subject: Latest major web update - Bob Sharp Racing
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 14:06:51 EST
Hi Lists and People

Hot on the heels of the BRE web update in November, and with the assistance
of the SCCA, the Bob Sharp Racing pages are the latest major update - The
pages on Bob's 1500, 1600 and 2000 roadsters have been completely rewritten,
and there are now picture galleries on Bob Sharp's roadsters, articles, ads
and memorabilia. There are also result tables, and even a copy of the letter
Bob would have received from the SCCA inviting qualifiers to the 1967 ARRC,
where Bob scored Nissan's first National Championship.

Click on the Bob Sharp link from URL:-

http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/intro.htm

Thanks for all the great feedback received over the last few weeks - if I
haven' t replied then apologies - the change of job is taking up large chunks
of time.

Next updates are a Tom Brennan gallery, more on the Bob Studdard pages, and
an update of the Jack Scoville pages.

Re the December 'image of the month' where Joe Hauser found himself upside
down in qualifying at Nelson Ledges, Joe has now done a little research and
he tells me he turned the car up the right way, topped up the levels, not
only made the race but went on to win it as well. I never doubted it for a
second.

Regards

Rob
<A HREF="http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/intro.htm";>The Classic Fairlady
Roadster Register</A>
PS The Guestbook is back working after a week of downtime