Re: Superchargers & Leisure Suit Terry's rare parts

To: Chris Robertson <roadsterdoc@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Superchargers & Leisure Suit Terry's rare parts
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 10:04:57 -0600
Having a gerbil driven power steering pump can be a safety problem,
especially on th etrack.  What happens when you turn fast and while
the gerbil is trying his best to cope with the sudden high load and
has a heart attack!  You need a redundant gerbil powered pump so that
your power steering will only decrease, not go out completely!

Hmm, what could we get to take over engine loads when we blow an engine
at a most poorly timed condition!  At least something that would let you
get the car home under its own power, or get the mother-in-law home so
you don't have to listen to her whie waiting for a tow!

Peace,
Pat

--
Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner
voice (512)471-9517, fax (512)471-8885