Re: Superchargers

To: tcost@vvm.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Superchargers
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 20:52:27 EST
In a message dated 12/5/00 4:54:39 PM Pacific Standard Time, tcost@vvm.com
writes:

> << I see that my supercharger is getting the attention it deserves.  I will
> license it for production, if any of the vendors out there want to sell it.
>
> I have been experimenting with "stealth" technology.  I have developed a
> "Ram-Flow" supercharger using a traffic cone, a length of vacuum cleaner
> hose, and a stock 2000 air cleaner.  I will post pictures on the TDROC
> website, and I have given my West Coast Distributor, Calspeed Carion,
> permission to post them on his website.  The system is a simple one, and
> has no parasitic drag or exhaust restrictions.  Bolt the traffic cone to
> your front bumper ... and prepare to feel the rush of power as you
> accelerate.  .  Pricing will depend on the volume of orders Calspeed and I
> receive.>>

Hello,

I will post the pic of this new supercharger on my photopoint website
immediately.  Testing of this new supersharger product will follow.  BADROC
feels proud to be the selected group of Roadster enthusiasts to be chosen to
test this product.  Unbiased testing will commence as soon as the security
escorted delivery truck arrives.

Michael " Calspeed" Carion