Roadsters in space

To: "Roadsters (E-mail)" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadsters in space
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 09:06:35 -0600
Hey listers -

One of you guys gave me this idea, so I am looking for a Datsun patch.  I
may have an outside chance to get a Datsun patch flown on the Space Station!
My friend/neighbor that has the '66 Jag E-type is in flight operations and
trains/communicates with the Astronauts before and during flight.  He
usually can get a couple of items a ride.  He will have 4 missions this
coming year, so I may get room for a patch or other neat (and light weight)
Roadster memorabilia - suggestions?  Let me know where I can find a patch or
other memorabilia.  I would love to fly a glove box door (early one), a
grill, heck a 67.5 2000!!  Lets see - a Roadster is 2000 pounds and at
$10,000 a pound to fly on the Space Shuttle - it would only cost
$20,000,000. What a deal!

Phil
SEROC