Re: Lucas web site OT

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lucas web site OT
From: Daniel E McHatton <hallosb@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 21:43:09 -0700
I know I'm late jumping on the band wagon, but I owned a Triumph TR7 in
high school.  On the way home from my part time job taking the on-ramp to
the freeway, the entire LUCAS electrical system went up in flames.  I had
to roll down the window and stick my head out, so I could pull over to
the side of the road.  The smoke inside the car was getting pretty thick.
 After sinking several hundred dollars on re-wiring and various other
engine and transmission malfunctions, I sold the car for $600.  Even
though I lost about $2400 on the deal, it was probably the best business
decision I ever made.

I can definitely relate to that website.