68 1600 for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 68 1600 for sale
From: "Ataru Shimodaira" <ashimoda@redhat.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 06:55:05 +0900
I have 68 1600 which is not in running condition for sale.
I worked on its engine and transmission but due to my work,
I have not been able to work on it for a while.
It is so pity to say that I am giving up on the project.   But if
anyone cares to take it over, please send me a mail
directly under following email address.

I am located in San Jose, CA area.   I am traveling right now
but will be in San Jose area  on Thursday and Friday this week.

I think it would be good as parting car also.
I do not want to send it to junk yard.

Ataru Shimodaira,
ashimoda@redhat.com