Re: what kind of wheels

To: "Garage K. Schauff Ag" <info@schauff.be>
Subject: Re: what kind of wheels
From: Thomas the Swede <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 00:34:46 +0100
Yes Chris, they took over the manufacturing some time ago.
I wonder if the Enkei look-a-like's from the 1960's were made
in Japan? I know they were in the 1970's. They are difficult to
tell from the Minilite unless you find the name somewhere in
the casting. I like the Magnesium style with the thinner spokes
better. Too bad they dont make them in 17". Maybe they do
but only as a 3-piece.

Thomas